Ibertelco Electrónica Lda was created in 1997 to provide the media market with equipment, turnkey solutions and services. It has offices in Lisbon and Oporto.
Ibertelco is organised in business areas, which enables us to deliver solutions to the different challenges our customers face.
- Corporate and Education
- Multimedia and IT Systems
- Professional Services
- Post-Sales Technical Assistance
Corporate and Education – Provides equipment and solutions for corporate and educational communication
Some typical applications and projects in this area are Video Projection, Meeting Rooms, Auditoriums, and Point of Sale communication. Created in close partnership with Sony in order to address the corporate and education markets on an exclusive basis, this manufacturer is the leading provider for this business area with equipment and solutions from its Communication & Presentation and AV & Media units.
Multimedia and IT Systems – Provides equipment and solutions for the treatment, distribution, and archiving of audiovisual content
This area has been of particular relevance since the beginning of Ibertelco, which holds a vast knowledge and experience in the design, implementation, and integration of – among others – News, Playout, Content Management, Workflow Automation, Graphics, Transcoding or QC and Analysis systems. Some typical projects and applications in this area are Audio and Video Post-Production, News Production, Archive, Multi-Channel Linear Playout and Multi-Platform Distribution. The most relevant manufacturers and brands in this area are AP/ENPS, Grass Valley, Harmonic, Interra Systems, Oracle DIVARchive, Telestream and Vizrt.
Production – Provides equipment and solutions for capturing and recording audiovisual content
Some typical projects and applications in this area are ENG, TV Studios, and OB Units. The most relevant manufacturers and brands in this area are Broadcast Pix, Canon Broadcast Lenses, Canon Professional, Grass Valley, LitePanels, Sachtler among other brands.
Professional Services – Provides pre and post-sales professional services
In order to promote and further develop the knowledge and experience proved in a large number of successful projects of different types and complexity we provide consultancy, design, programming, and system configuration services.
Post-Sales Technical Assistance – Provides post-sales technical assistance
In an area that is constantly evolving, it is fundamental for Ibertelco to provide high quality after-sales technical assistance that will ensure a quick repair of all supplied equipment and systems in order to prevent service interruptions or, in case it happens, minimize downtime. This is essential for our customers since their performance and profitability must be very high. In order to achieve it Ibertelco has 2nd line technical assistance teams composed by manufacturer certified engineers assigned to each area/manufacturer, both for equipment and systems. Ibertelco also provides 1st line technical assistance and support services under contractual conditions for systems with teams currently assigned in Portugal and abroad.
Ibertelco’s Management Policy is ruled by the following principles:
- To ensure its clients’ satisfaction, through the fulfillment of the commitments assumed and the requirements of the products and services as well as the legal requirements;
- To manage the relationships with its suppliers through a partnership logic, considering them as an integral part of the Management System and maintaining a continuous evaluation and qualification of the services provided;
- To ensure compliance with their fiscal, legal and social responsibilities;
- To involve all employees in the Management System, being aware of their needs;
- To systematically evaluate their Management System’s implementation results, keeping all the activities functioning according to the established procedures, continuously improving the System’s efficiency.